When it comes to luxury travel trailers, you’ll find that there is a great selection to choose from. In this article, we are going to look at what is, in our opinion, the Top 6 Luxury Travel Trailers. Before we get into our six picks, let’s go over our criteria for choosing a luxury travel trailer.
Firstly, we decided to keep 5th wheels and toy haulers from our list as we’ll cover those in a separate article. All we wanted to cover now is your typical hitch mounted travel trailer or what is also known as a pull-along travel trailer.
We also chose luxury RV trailers that were over 20 feet in length since it’s pretty challenging to squeeze luxury into such a small travel trailer hull.
What Goes Into Luxury Travel Trailers?
The term luxury can mean different things to different people, so to be somewhat consistent, we have defined luxury to mean high-end construction and design and high-end materials and amenities such as granite countertops.
We also took a look at the electronics since we would not consider a travel trailer as being luxurious without a kick-ass entertainment system.
So, without further delay, here are our picks for the Top 6 Luxury Travel Trailers (in no particular order).
1. Jayco Eagle Luxury Travel Trailer
The Jayco Eagle luxury travel trailer is full of premium features, most of them actually come standard. It comes with residential-size beds, a shower, and a pantry. It also includes a practically full-size refrigerator, hide-a-bed sofas, and solid surface countertops.
The kitchen and pantry in this camper are both big, fancy, and spacious. It features a queen-sized bed with pillow-top foam mattress and under-bed storage. It is available in 10 different floor plans.
As of 2019, here are are the following specifications that it has:
- Residential Amenities: For residential amenities, they have a wall-hugger theater seating across from the 50″ HDTV in the living area. A rolling island pantry is optional. Before, they offer an almost full-size refrigerator, but now, they also offer a full-size one.
- Outdoor Experience: This luxury travel trailer offers an outdoor kitchen with refrigerator. They also offer overhead storage, a battle opener, and a hybrid cooktop grill. There’s an optional 32-inch LED TV as well.
- Indoor Cooking: For its indoor kitchen, aside from the standard amenities like a sink and storage areas for food, ingredients, and other cooking needs, it also comes with a solid-surface countertops, soft-close drawers, and USB charging ports.
- Sleeping for Comfort: The master bedroom now comes with the option of a king-size Simmons BeautyRest mattress. As a matter of fact, every mattress in this travel trailer is a Simmons BeautyRest mattress. Residential quilted bedspread and pillows, smart LED reading/night lights, and a large front wardrobe with washer-dryer prep come standard.
- Exterior Beauty: The entrance steps are made from anti-slip aluminum with LED lights. There’s also an electric patio awning with LED lights. An electric leveling is optional.
- Restroom Amenities: Inside the restroom are a porcelain foot-flush toilet, stone and glass backsplash, a skylight, a spacious walk-in shower area, and an exclusive EZ Breeze vent. The medicine cabinet also has an LED backlight.
Check out the video below for a walk-through of the Jayco Eagle luxury travel trailer.
2. Airstream Land Yacht
According to Airstream, this camper is the most luxurious travel trailer they have ever conceived and makes for a happier camper. The design of this luxury recreational vehicle travel trailer is the result of a combined effort between Airstream and famous Italian Riva yacht designer Mauro Micheli.
Even though Airstream is only half of the contributing party, the Land Yacht’s exterior is all Airstream. From top to bottom, this 28-foot brand model is full aluminum. It looks exactly like every Airstream RV that there ever was. The interior, though, is all Mauro Micheli. On the inside, this luxurious Land Yacht is full of class, elegance, and extravagance.
This model has many of the same design elements as those famous luxury yachts. You will find top-notch curved cabinetry, padded surfaces with highly detailed-stitching, and elegant styling. Its countertops are made of Corian, the seats are covered in faux-leather, and all lights are LED.
This luxury travel trailer is by no means cheap. It starts at just over $145K.
Guess who owns one? Jay Leno does and below is a video tour of his luxury travel trailer. This video is pretty cool since it is showing the Airstream Land Yacht in concept form. Check it out.
3. LaCrosse Luxury Lite Travel Trailer
The LaCrosse Luxury Lite travel trailer combines luxury and value into one very appealing package. Like many of the other luxury travel trailers, you will find an upgraded carpet and a residential hide-a-bed. You may also find that some models have residential recliners or theater seating as well.
In the kitchen, you get solid surface countertops, brushed nickel hardware, and other fixtures; a large flat-panel LED television, large double-door refrigerators, and much more.
The LaCrosse Luxury Lite travel trailer is manufactured by Prime Time RV and is built with an aluminum frame and top-notch fiberglass body. It also comes with a power awning, tinted windows, and large bay windows to enjoy the outside view.
The exterior specifications are:
- “One Touch” LED Lit Electric Awning
- “One Touch” Electric Jacks
- Aluminum Wheels
- Universal Docking Station = UDC
- *Solar Prep (UDC)
- *Battery Disconnect (UDC)
- *Outside Shower with Detachable Hose (UDC)
- *Black Tank Flush (UDC)
- *Separate Cable / Satellite Prep (UDC)
- *Fresh and City Water Fill (UDC)
- *Lighted Enclosure (UDC)
- Heavy Duty Slam Latch Baggage Doors
- Huge Pass Thru Storage w/ 1″ Thick Oversized Doors
- Magnetic Door Catches
- Motion Sensor Light in Pass Through
- “Solid Step” Fold Down Entry Steps (Main Entrance)
- Aerodynamic 3/4 Fiberglass Cap w/ Rockguard
- 30″ Friction Hinge Radius Entry Door
- Large Fold Away Grab Handle
- Dexter® Axles – 5-Year Warranty
- “E” Rated Radial Tires
- E-Z Tow Wide Track Suspension
- “E-Z Lube” Greasable Axle Hubs
- LP Bottle Cover
- LED Lit Marine Grade Exterior Speakers
- Outside Kitchen Cook Center (3299SE, 3380IB, 3310BH, 3360BI)
- Detachable Power Chord
- 50AMP Service, Wired and Framed for 2nd A/C
- Exterior 40″ LED TV and Speakers (3310BH, 3360BI)
- Outside TV Bracket and Hookups (N/A 3310BH, 3360BI)
- Extended Drip Spouts
- LED Hitch Light
- Roof Mounted Adjustable Antenna
- Easy Access Low Point Drain Valves
The interior specifications are:
- 82″ Interior Ceiling Height
- “Walk-In” Slide Out Ceiling Height
- Oversized MAX Living Room Slide Out
- Large Panoramic Slide Room Windows
- Morion Sensor Light at Entry Door
- Shaker Style Cabinet Doors with Glass Inserts
- Predrilled and Screwed Cabinetry
- Solid Wood Core Cherry Finish Cabinetry
- Deep Kitchen Pantry (Most Models)
- Decorative Pendant Lighting Above Kitchen Islands
- “Slow Rise” Roller Shades
- Residential Window Treatments
- Residential Furniture (Some Models)
- Residential Theater Seating (Some Models)
- Extended Height Toilet with Foot Flush
- Large Medicine Cabinet
- 40″ Shower w/Bench seating(most models)
- Shower Surround
- 12 Volt Exhaust Fan in Bathroom
- Evergreen Select Foam Queen Size Mattress
- Quilted Bunk Matts (Some Models)
- Quilted Residential Bedspread
- Premium Vinyl Flooring (Fully Glued Application)
- EZ Winterization Hookup
Below is a video walk-through of this very nice luxury travel trailer.
4. Bullet Premier Luxury Ultra Lite Travel Trailer
The Premier Ultra Lite luxury travel trailer by Bullet, (a division of KeystoneRV) has quite the distinctive styling features and offers a high-level luxury that is coupled with progressive styling and high-value features in a lightweight frame. It also comes at a very reasonable price as far as luxury travel trailers are concerned.
The Premier Ultra Lite comes in various floor plans (10) and includes such luxury features as raised panel hardwood cabinet doors, foot flush toilet, tri-fold sofa, Bluetooth stereo with iPod hook-up, eight cubic feet double-door refrigerator, vaulted ceiling, upgraded residential furniture, over-sized shower, and so much more. This is one of those luxury travel trailers that will surely impress for the price.
For the 2020, here are the Premier Ultra Lite Travel Trailer features:
- Power vent fan
- Solid wood medicine cabinet
- Deluxe radius shower w/glass door (N/A 19FBPR, 29BHPR)
- Porcelain foot flush toilet
- Tub surround with shelves
- Aggressive front profile for increased towability
- Aluminum-framed side, front and rear walls
- 2” aluminum framed floor
- Aluminum framed slideouts
- Darco® moisture barrier
- In-frame fresh, gray, and black water tanks
- 7.5” – 10.5” Norco Steel z-beam with full-length welded outrigger
Exterior Camping Package
- 6-gallon gas/electric DSI quick recovery water heater
- Outside speakers
- Norco 5.1 power stabilizer jacks
- Tv antenna and cable/satellite hook-up
- Electric awning
- Led awning light
- Wide-stance Dexter® E-Z Lube® axles
- Outside shower (hot and cold water)
- Black tank flush
- Dual propane tanks with cover
- Spare tire
- Oversized grab handle (main door)
- Solid step entry steps
- Magnetic storage door catches
- Aluminum wheels
- Power tongue jack
- Oversized exterior pass-thru storage with lighting
- Painted full fiberglass front cap
- Radius entry door with friction hinges
- Peg board in pass-thru storage
- Outdoor TV hookup prep
- LP quick connect
- Outdoor kitchen with galvanized countertop (22RBPR, 29RKPR, 29BHPR, 30RIPR, 34BIPR)
- Enclosed and heated underbelly
Interior Camping Package
- 13.5 BTU A/C standard
- Bluetooth AM/FM Stereo with Aux, USB, CD/DVD and iPod Hookup
- Full extension drawer glides
- Stainless steel deep sink and faucet with sprayer
- 8 cu. ft. stainless steel double door refrigerator
- 32” Led tv (N/A 26RBPR, 29BHPR, 30RIPR, 34RIPR, 34BIPR)
- 42” Led tv (19FBPR, 22RBPR, 24RKPR, 26UDPR, 29RKPR)
- Flush-mount 3 burner range with glass cover
- Solid surface kitchen countertops
- Dream Dinette™
- Hand painted solid wood cabinet doors
- hidden hinges on cabinet doors
- Residential style furniture
- Water heater-by-pass for winterization
- Interior led lights
- Low profile range hood
- Subway tile backsplash (residential)
- Stor-Mor™ dinette
- Residential-size 60×80 queen bed
- Individual led reading lights
- Hardwood entry doors
- Laundry chute
- Dual usb charging port
- Bumper-mounted Aussie grill
- 15K A/C
- 50 AMP service w/second A/C (N/A Premier 19FBPR, 22RBPR, 24RKPR)
- Free-Standing Dinette
- Theater Seating
- Tinted safety glass windows, egress windows (fire escape)
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Smoke alarm
The video below is a very thorough walk-through. You will learn quite a bit about the Premier Ultra Lite luxury travel trailer.
5. ORV Blackstone Luxury Travel Trailers
The ORV Blackstone is manufactured by Outdoors RV and is one of their top of the line travel trailers with many of the features and amenities found in high-end 5th wheels. Let’s get one thing straight about this luxury travel trailer; it is superbly constructed. When it comes to exterior upgrades, you are going to find that Outdoors RV went above and beyond what is typically the industry standard.
Better insulation, premium fiberglass outer shell, tinted frameless windows, and much more. On the inside, the ORV Blackstone really shines with 32-inch big screen LED flat-panel TV, fireplace, walk-in radius door shower, a thick and plush mattress, tons of overhead storage, vaulted ceilings, solid-surface countertops, premium cabinets, 9.5 cubic foot fridge, surround sound stereo speakers with a Jensen HDMI, Bluetooth radio, and the list just goes on.
Here are some of the standard features:
- Mountain Extreme Thermal Pane Windows
- Designed for Mountain States & Western Canada
- Triple Layered Four Seasons Roof Insulation
- Fully Enclosed Heated Insulated Underbelly
- Insulation Wrapped Holding Tanks
- 1″ Thick Thermal Insulated Luggage Doors
- Thermal Insulated Bedroom Ceiling Vent
- XL Furnace for Extreme Camping Heat System
- Norcold (Refrigerator) Cold Weather Kit – Operation Down to – 0 F
- Exterior Shower Protected by 1″ Insulated Door
- Semi-Auto Winterization System
- 1.2.3 Built Outdoors Tough Warranty
- Rugged 2″ Bonded Aluminum Frame Walls (All Walls) (USA & Canada Sourced Material)
- Laminated Aluminum Frame Slide-Out (All Walls & Ceiling)
- Laminated Fiberglass Slide-Out Floor
- Eco-Friendly Laminated Wall Cut-Outs in Dinette
- Trekk “Outdoors Tough” Flooring – 3 Yr Cold Cracking Warranty to -50
- Custom Built Off Road Chassis (USA Sourced Steel)
- Shock Absorbers w/ HD Shock Plate
- 15″ Rugged Mud Flaps
- Off Road “Screw Fastened” Clearance Lights
- Rugged “Armor Guard” Protected Bumper
- Roto-Torqued “Outdoors Tough” Cabinetry (All Cabinets)
- Radius Crowned Full Walk On Roof w/ Rear Ladder
- Exterior Grade Tongue & Groove Plywood Sub-Floor
- Marine Grade Plywood Roof Decking
- Full Extension 100lb Metal Drawer Guides
Check out the manufacturer’s video below for a complete rundown of this awesome luxury travel trailer.
6. Evergreen Element Luxury Travel Trailer
The Evergreen Element is one of our favorite luxury travel trailers due to its stylish design and the many exterior and interior features that make it stand out as a premium travel trailer.
On the outside of this recreational vehicle, you will find a vacuum laminated exterior, welded aluminum sidewalls, and a spread axle that will give you increased stability.
You will also find an LCD TV bracket with cable hook-up, LED running lights, 16-inch wheels, and LT-rated nitrogen filled radial tires. Inside you will find a skylight in the living room, residential quality upholstered furniture, solid wood doors, and LED lighting.
The bathroom 48″ shower with a seat, a mirror (vanity), and storage for your toiletries and medicine.
The bedroom has a queen-size bed, two wardrobes, and overhead storage, to name a few features.
The kitchen in the Evergreen Element is truly luxurious with solid surface countertops made from Corian, a Gooseneck spray faucet, three burner range, and much more.
The video below is a walk-through of the Evergreen Element luxury travel trailer.
There are quite a few luxury travel trailers to choose from. All offer premium high-quality features and amenities. Construction is typically top-notch, and you will usually pay more but not as much as a luxury 5th wheel. The luxury travel trailers are small and have a 5th wheel which makes them easier to tow.
Overall, no matter which of the above luxury travel trailers you choose, you will definitely end up with a fantastic travel trailer suitable for just about anyone who wants luxury and value.