The Keystone Impact 312 is the ultimate luxury and elegant camper in 2017. Its hauling capabilities will give you a lifetime of memories. It features some of the best vacationing facilities in the market.
The Layout of the Keystone Impact 312
The bedroom of the camper is set at the front, slightly separating the rest of the camper with a swivel entertainment center. On the main space, you will have an open plan dining area, a living room, and a kitchen. To the rear, the RV has a full bath and a sprawling cargo bay. It does have two access points that allow you to get into the RV, with the main entry and the rear garage entry.
Key Features of Keystone Impact 312
- Get tempted to oversleep by the queen-sized mattress in the Impact 312?s front bedroom after a day of fun activities in the field.
- The Impact 312 comes with overhead compartments and wardrobes where you can keep personal belongings such as clothes and shoes.
- For unparalleled air circulation within the cabin, the camper has big windows that allow cool air during the day and warmth during cold winter months.
- It features a sliding door that allows you to have a peaceful night by letting in fresh air.
- The camper comes with a 40-inch TV that rotates around to allow you to view from both the living area and the front bedroom.
- The kitchen in the camper has a peninsular island that allows you to maximize the prep counter. It also has a double sink.
- For your perishables, the camper has an 8 cubic foot refrigerator as well as a pantry for storing dry goods.
- It will be very easy for you to cook as the stove has 3 burners from where you can cook your pasta, source, and desert ? all at the same time.
- For comfortable dining, there is a sofa and a dinette across the kitchen where you can eat, even with guests.
- The bath in the Impact 312 features a tub, a vanity sink, and a toilet.
- It comes with a garage that has 12-inch cargo space and an 8-inch ramp door. This ensures that you can unload your equipment easily.
- The garage can also be used for sleeping as it can fit a queen-sized bed or 2 opposing sofas.
- The interior has a wooden finish that includes cherry wood cabinets and hardwood passages.
- In addition, the exterior of the Impact 312 has an outdoor shower, a generator prep and an LED lighting awning that can extend your living room to the outdoors.
The adventure beckons are you ready? Haven’t decided yet? Perhaps the comprehensive list of the Impact 312 specs below will turn you into a believer!
|The Wheels & Tires on the Camper|
|Number Of Axles||2|
|Rear Tire (Full Spec)||ST235/80R 16E|
|Spare Tire Location||Exterior Mounted|
|Spare Tire Cover||Standard|
|The Braking System in the Camper|
|Front Brake Type||Not Applicable|
|Rear Brake Type||Electric Drum|
|Technical Specs of the Impact 312|
|Length (ft./m)||36.67 / 11.2|
|Width (in/mm)||100 / 2540|
|Height (in/mm)||148 / 3759.2|
|Length (ft. /ft.)||36|
|Dry Weight (lbs./kg)||9262 / 4201.2|
|Payload Capacity (lbs./kgs)||3738 / 1695.6|
|GVWR (lbs./kgs)||13000 / 5896.8|
|Hitch Weight (lbs./kgs)||1445 / 655.5|
|Number Of Fresh Water Holding Tanks||1|
|Total Fresh Water Tank Capacity (gal/l)||104 / 393.7|
|Number Of Gray Water Holding Tanks||1|
|Total Gray Water Tank Capacity (gal/l)||30 / 113.6|
|Number Of Black Water Holding Tanks||1|
|Total Black Water Tank Capacity (gal/l)||30 / 113.6|
|Propane Tank (s)||Standard|
|Number Of Propane Tanks||2|
|Total Propane Tank Capacity (gal/lbs.)||14.2 / 60|
|What to Expect in the Camper?s Exterior|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Sliding Glass Door||No|
|Number of Slideouts||2|
|Power Retractable Slideout||Yes|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Power Retractable Awning||Yes|
|Leveling Jack Type||Front Manual / Rear Manual|
|Instrumentation on the Impact 312|
|Fresh Water Holding Tank Gauge||Standard|
|Gray Water Holding Tank Gauge||Standard|
|Black Water Holding Tank Gauge||Standard|
|How the Impact 312 is Identified|
|Generic Type (Primary)||Toy Hauler|
|Regional Availability||All Regions|
|Display Name||Impact 312|
|The Air Conditioning, Heating, and Cooling|
|Air Conditioning Type||Automatic|
|Water Heater Tank Capacity (g/l)||6 / 22.7|
|Water Heater Pump Power Mode||Electrical / Propane|
|Water Heater Tank Bypass||Yes|
|Freeze Proof Insulation||Standard|
|Cargo Area Specifications|
|Cargo Area Length (in/mm)||144 / 3657.6|
|Cargo Area Flooring Type||Rubber|
|Cargo Area Rear Door Style||Ramp Door|
|Interior Cargo Area Access Door||Standard|
|Soft Cargo Wall||Standard|
|Cargo Area Storage Cabinets||Standard|
|Cargo Area Tiedown / Tracks||Standard|
|Cargo Area Auxiliary Gas Tank Capacity (gal/lbs.)||30 / 113.6|
|Diamond Plated Cargo Area Finish||Standard|
|Carbon Monoxide Detector||Standard|
|Emergency Exit (s)||Standard|
|Electrical Specs on Impact 312|
|Battery Power Converter||Yes|
|Air Conditioning Prewiring||Yes|
|TV Antenna Prewiring||Yes|
|Washer / Dryer Prewiring||Yes|
|Ground Fault Plugs||Standard|
|Exterior Flood Lights||Standard|
|Structure Warranty (Months)||12|
|Roof Warranty (Years)||12|
|Basic Warranty (Months)||12|
|Paint and Finish|
|Interior Wood Finish||Yes|
|Curtains / Shades||Standard|
|Number Of Radios||1|
|Speaker Location (s)||Interior / Exterior|
|Number Of Discs||1|
|Number Of Televisions||1|
|Retractable Roof Antenna||Standard|
|What to Expect in the Interior|
|Kitchen / Living Area Flooring Type||Carpet / Vinyl|
|Kitchen Table Configuration||Pedestal Table|
|Living Area Location||Center|
|Number Of Oven Burners||3|
|Layout||Oven / Stove|
|Refrigerator Power Mode||Electric / Propane|
|Sink Cover / Cutting Boards||Standard|
|Number Of Sofas||3|
|Number Of Recliner / Rockers||0|
|Max Sleeping Count||8|
|Number Of Bunk Beds||0|
|Number Of Double Beds||0|
|Number Of Full Size Beds||0|
|Number Of Queen Size Beds||2|
|Number Of King Size Beds||0|
|Number Of Convertible / Sofa Beds||2|
|Master Bedroom Flooring Type||Carpet|
|Master Bedroom Door Style||Full Sliding Door|
|Full Size Master Bedroom Closet||No|
|Master Bedroom Mirror Doors||No|
|Master Bedroom Shades / Curtains||Yes|
|Master Bedroom Location||Front|
|Number Of Bathrooms||1|
|Bathroom Flooring Type||Vinyl|
|Bathroom Medicine Cabinet||Standard|
|Bathroom Vent / Fan System||Standard|
|Sink / Faucet||Standard|
|RV Insurance||Taken care of by the owner|