Are you looking for an RV that is huge and has all the things you would want to be in your RV? Then Keystone Carbon 357 has all the amazing stuff that suits your imagination of an ideal RV. It comes with a great interior space with mega slides, large windows, and home furnishings with built-in beds for the whole family and some of your friends if you choose to let them tag along. It also comes with wooden wardrobes with a rich piece of furniture, which in the long term offers a certain look of a residential home.
- Length: 38.92 feet/467 inches
- Width: 8.5 feet and 102 inches
- Dry Weight: 12,712 lbs
- Height: 13.17 feet and 158 inches
- Length of truck bed: 11mm
Why Buy Keystone Carbon 357
- Bathrooms: The Carbon 357 has two bathrooms. This is really great since one of the bathrooms is inside the master bedroom. So just in case you invited friends over and you don’t like to share your personal bathroom, you can always let them use the one outside your master bedroom.
- Emergency Exit: Safety is a priority. I wouldn’t want to buy something in which in the case of an emergency, escape would be impossible. With the Keystone Carbon 357, you get an emergency exit.
- LED Lighting Throughout The Interior: I love to see where I am going or what is around me without struggling and the Carbon 357 provides that. Keystone made use of LED lighting system to ensure that you get enough light all throughout the RV and at the same time conserve energy.
- Kitchen Island: Being inside the Keystone Carbon 357 is just like being at home, as you get to have a spacious kitchen with an island. This very design made the kitchen to have lots of room for you and your kids to move a round.
- Heat Vents and A/C: If you are wondering, “how are my kids going to survive in an RV during the cold weather?” Then there’s no need to panic because I assure you that the Carbon 357 is fitted with A/C and heat vents so you can always control the temperature inside. Before I forget, the A/C is even fitted in the master bedroom bathroom.
- Kitchen Faucet Stainless Steel Sink: Some sinks do rust if not used for some time or even when being used, but the Carbon 357 sink, since it’s made of stainless steel, you don’t have to worry about it rusting.
- Fire Place: Ooh boy! This is not fictional! The Keystone Carbon 357 has proven to not just being a normal RV—you can actually light a fire while you’re inside just in case it is cold and you want to keep warm as you’re chatting with your friends or bonding with your loved ones.
- A Master Bedroom Suit: When you’re married and you have kids or you just got engaged and you have invited your friends over to go camping with you, one of the things you wouldn’t like to happen is having that awkward moment when you accidentally open the bathroom and you find someone inside. So the manufacturers of the Carbon 357 made sure that the owner always gets a bigger share plus privacy all in one package.
- Refrigerator: There is a medium size refrigerator that will pretty much serve you well since you will still be making stops along the way. But in the case that you have gone camping, the refrigerator is of good size to preserve your shopping for the period you will be camping.
- Three Oven Burners: Just imagine you have eight guests plus yourself—that is a total of 9 people. This means when it comes to cooking on burner, it will not be enough. But the Carbon 357 has three burners so that you can prepare meals fast without further inconveniences.
- Large Sleeping Space: I definitely love this trailer because of this. The Carbon 357 has a sleeping space large enough to accommodate 9 people. That is like your entire family plus your friends.
Ooh no! You probably feel bad that I have to stop there, but don’t worry, I will be kind enough to share a video with you down below for you to see more of the Keystone Carbon 357. This RV is a must-have especially if you have a large family or you’re that person who befriends everyone and you wouldn’t want to leave any of your friends behind when you go on that road trip or camping.