Pop-up campers are extremely impressive.
They are simple to use, lightweight, and they make everything in camping organized. Plus, they’re much more affordable than traditional trailers. In this article, you will discover the top 14 best pop-up campers in 2019 which will satisfy your needs.
Now, keep in mind that this list is not in any order.
Check out the short table below to leap straight to a trailer or the topic in which you are interested, or simply scroll through to check them all!
THE TOP 14 BEST POP-UP CAMPERS
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||1,265 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||535 lbs|
The durable camper designed to go anywhere. This pop-up camper is designed to withstand wear and tear even when traveling from one place to another and even on the harshest conditions. It offers five lifetime warranties and has several high-quality features such as its vinyl flooring, acrylic sink and faucet, and a stove made of stainless steel. Truly a camper you can rely on.
Why do we recommend Jayco Jay Series Sport Camping Trailer?
- All the appliances and the 6-gallon water heater are plumbed to give you complete convenience. This camper has a curtained bathroom and an outside shower. Also equipped with entertainment systems like stereo and television.
- This camper is corrosion and scratch resistant due to its heavy-duty Norco A-Frame and top quality aluminum embossed Super Lube finishing, guaranteed to withstand all campsite and road conditions.
- When you get this camper, you can opt for getting the Baja Package. The package includes 15 inches off-road tires and additional 5-inch ground clearance to make it easier for you to take your camper almost anywhere.
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||2,014 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||1,208 lbs|
Get the best of both worlds with this camper from Forest River. Small and light like a pop-up camper should be but with solid exterior that you’ll normally find in a travel trailer. The hard side is made with fiberglass vacuum bonded exterior while the inside looks like a home with a residential type high rise faucet and stainless steel sink.
Why do we recommend Forrest River – Flagstaff hard-side pop-up campers?
- Features a large tinted rear roof skylight shade and a couple of front tinted roof windows to ensure plenty of airflow and light inside the camper.
- This camper holds a 20-gallon freshwater tank, outside shower, water filter, and heater. Everything is pre-plumbed and has a pump under the floor to keep water ready at all times.
- Features a Wi-Fi ranger and a Wi-Fi booster to keep you connected online all the time. Multiple USB charging ports, a tv outlet, and a satellite hook up is also available inside the camper. There is a converter and a safety breaker to complete your campsite.
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||694 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||506 lbs|
This pop-up camper is all about your convenience! Livin’ Lite has a number of options available to choose from. With sleeping capacity for 3 up to 6 people, this luxury pop-up camper is still budget-friendly. One of the lightest campers on the market and it will surely to meet all your camping needs!
Why do we recommend Livin Lite – Quicksilver Tent Campers?
- Includes aluminum cabinets, crack-proof linoleum, under the seat storages, lightweight countertops, and thermoformed compartments to make sure you have all the storage you need.
- Good quality weather protection and longevity with an exterior made with tubular aluminum frame plus vacuum-bonded walls laminated with composite walls.
- Lightweight design using aluminum construction for easier maneuvers and handling. It’s so lightweight, small cars can tow it.
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||2,335 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||1,468 lbs|
A camper designed to travel with ease! Clipper and Viking Camper created a wide range of designs to make their customers’ experience a breeze. From towing to setting up, until it’s time to store, this pop-up camper is super easy to use! Even the beginners at camping can use it without any hassle.
Why do we recommend Coachmen – Clipper and Viking Camping Trailers?
- The interior features 100% adhesive residential grade linoleum with walnut cabinets, laminated countertops, a 4-inch heated mattress, and residential cabinet doors.
- The exterior is laminated aluminum skin walls, while the rear and the front wall is diamond plate laminated fiberglass. LED exterior lamps, Zero Exposure Bunk technology, and others to keep you safe from changing weather and road conditions.
- Chassis comes with an electric brake lift system from Goshen, aluminum rims, radial mud tires, a spare tire, and aluminum rims.
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||840 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||800 lbs|
The pop-up tent built for adventure! This versatile camper is almost limitless. Ideal for carrying your adventure needs like your boat, bike, surfboard, kayaks, or canoes. The excellent choice for frequent campers. Best for transporting cargo or luggage and when you’re there, pop it up for a comfortable camping experience.
Why do we recommend Sylvansport Go Pop-Up Camper?
- This camper can accommodate up to 10 people. It houses 1866-cubic inches of free space for cargo. A large capacity to store goods, gear, sports items, boats, and bicycles.
- Secured camping and rainproof due to its nylon fabric that’s seam-sealed and waterproof. The exterior is made of powder-coated aluminum to keep the structure rigid and sturdy.
- The floors are made with diamond deck plating to make it stronger.
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||2,600 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||1000 lbs|
The perfect camper for the whole family. Air Opus is an exquisite pop-up camper with all the space that you can get from it. Your choice of a camper when you want to bring the whole family for camping. The body is made with strong reinforced aluminum for durability. Lastly, it’s designed for off-road performance that works well on dirt roads and rocky areas.
Why do we recommend Air Opus Pop-Up Camper?
- Powdered aluminum frame for resilience and galvanized steel chassis to make sure this camper is durable and can withstand almost all camping conditions.
- Lightweight and tough micro-weave poly-cotton blend that can resist wind and water damage. Despite weighing only 340 grams, this fabric can give you protection and security.
- The kitchen features two water tanks, pressurized water dispenser, four-burner gas stove, and sink.
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||1,150 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||940 lbs|
The pop-up camper made for simplicity. This affordable camper is suitable for those who want simplicity over anything else. It’s easy to use and store and most importantly, Newport will give you all the basic needs you need for camping. Meant for those occasional campers that will just last for a few days.
Why do we recommend Aliner & Somerset – New Port?
- This camper features plenty of storage capacity with its flip-up gallery. It can house, on both ends, 52 inches by 72 inches of space, making this camper pretty spacious.
- There’s a convertible dinette if you need additional sleeping space. It can change into a bed of 39″ x 59″ to provide extra room for 6 people easily.
- Equipped with double burner porcelain stove with cover and all standard equipment and appliances. It also holds a 5-gallon water tank to give you standard living facilities.
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||2,915 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||1,235 lbs|
The best pop-up camper for families! It comes with a full-size bed on one side and a queen-size bed on the other, a decent-sized dinette, and a living area to separate the beds. Built with quality. Works and pulls out easily. One person can set this camper in less than 1 minute. This camper can fit a small family with comfort!
Why do we recommend Starcraft Comet?
- Designed to give you safety and security while on your way and during your stay in the camping site. With built-in electric brake system for superior stopping power on the road, stabilizer jacks so you can walk around inside the camper easier, and an electric awning provides a place to escape the sun and other weather conditions.
- Features a full kitchen with 2-burner range, refrigerator, a microwave, and a residential-style high rise faucet. The dinette can be converted to extra sleeping space if needed. All to give you comfort and all the space you need for your camping.
- Combines comfort and practicality. This camper’s dining area functions as a living area as well to offer comfortable seating. There’s also a good amount of storage for you to bring all your camping gear and essentials.
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||1,465 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||793 lbs|
The camper that can take you to the forest. Designed for active campers who want to take camping and outdoor sports to the next level. Interior features modern active lifestyle including wifi booster, USB and auxiliary ports, and so much more!
Why do we recommend Forest River Rockwood High?
- Exterior consists of an E-coated tubular steel frame, a fiberglass vacuum bonded roof with a metal interior ceiling, and a five-piece sectionalized Vinolon Supreme tenting to give you a camper that can outlast all conditions during your adventures.
- A pop-up camper with amenities commonly found in travel trailers. This includes a kitchen with 3-burner glass top stove with oven, a microwave, and residential-style raised cabinet doors. This camper also features a stereo with Bluetooth, mp3 player, USB and aux ports, and a wifi ranger and booster.
- Easy to tow and convenient to store, this camper can transform into a fully equipped camper in a jiffy.
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||2,014 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||1,208 lbs|
Combine tent camping with travel trailer! A fully-equipped pop-up camper with many amenities for a comfortable camping experience. It’s quick to set up while retaining the towing and storage advantages of a tent camper.
Why do we recommend Rockwood Hard-Sided Pop-Up Camper by Forest River?
- Features a water pump, water heater, kitchen with range and microwave, optional shower, and a porta-potty.
- You can opt for their Extreme Sports Package. Perfectly designed for those who are active in camping and those who do active sports or activities every time they go out. Comes with mount cross bars to store outdoor gear like bicycles and kayaks.
- Made out of vacuumed fiberglass to withstand all camping conditions. Super lightweight, it’s easy to tow, and quick to set up.
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||1,160 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||1,030 lbs|
The tiniest trailer in the market! Perfect for those who love adventure and going to remote spots. An easy to set up tent with a queen-size mattress. Even with its size, this camper can still fit up to 6 people. You can bring it anywhere and even during the coldest weather. The tent walls and roof are insulated to keep you warm during your camping.
Why do we recommend Adventure Trail by Turtle Back?
- Comes with 200-square foot waterproof canvas pop-up tent that can fit a queen-size mattress.
- This camper offers more than 47 cubic feet of storage, forward and aft receiver hitches, a bed liner-coated chassis, and a rubber torsion axles. Perfect for those who want large storages but can still easily be towed.
- The tent in this camper is made of heavy-duty waterproof canvas. SatProof™ 600+ Ripstop Canvas walls and SatProof™ 800+ silver impregnated canvas roof for waterproofing, anti-mold, and UV protection. It’s also insulated for you to keep warm during chilly nights.
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||1,590 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||940 lbs|
A camper that will give you all the basic but will not lack all essentials. This affordable pop-up camper is for those who have a limited budget for RVs. Newport Aliner Camper can allow two large mattresses, a 5-gallon portable water tank, and a double-burner porcelain stove. An ample amount of storage is also present inside. Perfect for leisure campers.
Why do we recommend Adventure Trail by Turtle Back?
- Comes with a full kitchen with a 2-burner stove, microwave, and a fridge despite being a lightweight camper.
- It’s easy to tow and maneuver as this camper only weighs 1150 lbs. It can also give great mileage!
- An ample amount of storage is also present in this camper. Enough to store your camping gears, food, and your personal things
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||1,732 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||910 lbs|
Everything you need. Nothing you don’t. If you’re looking for a more sophisticated and modern pop-up camper, then this is the one for you. Lightweight and rugged. This camper has a sleeping room for two adults and two children. Features a 2-burner stove, under bed storage, 15-gallon water tank, and exterior shower. This NASA inspired design will prepare you for every journey you wish to take!
Why do we recommend Cricket Trailer?
- Designed to be towable by 4 cylinder vehicles easily. This camper is lightweight and has a length of 15 feet, making this a camper you can easily tow bring almost anywhere using any vehicle.
- Features a sleeping room for two adults and up to two children. This NASA inspired camper has a comfortable and secure interior space, integrated plumbing, and an electrical system. This well taught design is meant to provide wherever the road may lead.
- This camper has four swing windows with shades and screens plus and additional five mesh windows in the upper tent panels. This allows wide-open views and fresh air from every angle
|Unloaded Vehicle Weight||3,200 lbs|
|Cargo Carrying Capacity||1,100 lbs|
Go anywhere with no limits! This versatile camper has a body shell made from electro-galvanized steel that can withstand the toughest weather and conditions. It has roof insulations and has queen bed/ twin single bed and a fold-out double bed. Features a shower unit, modular kitchen, a fridge sliding rail, air conditioner, and 130L Webasto hot water system. This off-road camper has everything you need for that extreme camping experience.
Why do we recommend Conqueror UEV-490 Extreme?
- This camper uses a patented independent suspension system with stabilizers and 12″ electric brakes. Uses solid beam, shock/leaf spring suspension with 10″ electric brakes guaranteed for easy and safe towing.
- The kitchen setup features a stainless steel sink, a t2-plate steel stove, a BBQ grill, and a pull-out refrigerator/freezer. Plenty of storage is available for your food, dinnerware, and cutlery.
- Conqueror 490 can hold up to 37 gallons of water storage for its fold-out and outboard shower.
Best Pop-Up Campers Price List
We have gathered estimated information about the prices of the “best pop-up campers” in this article that can help you decide which is the best for your needs. If you have more information please feel free to leave a comment or contact us anytime so that we can update our article.
|Best Pop Up Campers||Estimated Prize|
|JAYCO JAY SERIES SPORT CAMPING TRAILER||$12,493|
|FOREST RIVER – FLAGSTAFF HARD SIDE POP UP CAMPERS||$10,000|
|LIVIN LITE – QUICKSILVER TENT CAMPERS||$11,197|
|COACHMEN – CLIPPER AND VIKING CAMPING TRAILERS||$14,998|
|SYLVANSPORT GO POP UP CAMPER||$8,999|
|AIR OPUS POP UP CAMPER||$18,999|
|ALINER & SOMERSET – NEW PORT||$13,900|
|FOREST RIVER ROCKWOOD HIGH||$14,900|
|ROCKWOOD HARD SIDED POP UP CAMPER BY FOREST RIVER||$12,000|
|THE ADVENTURE TRAIL BY TURTLE BACK||$12,995|
|NEWPORT ALINER CAMPER||$19,995|
|CONQUEROR UEV-490 EXTREME||$50,950|
Which is the Best Pop-Up Camper for you?
The choices are endless! You just need to find the one for your needs. It could be for leisure, a weekly forest camping, or a regular off the road adventure. Pop-up campers will always have your back.
And if you wanted smaller and lighter trailers, check out our 5 Best Small Travel Trailers!
So, go ahead and choose the right one for you and see you on the road!